The Granville community is generous, supporting deserving community services throughout the year. The need never ends. On Martin Luther King Jr Day each year we ask Granville to make this a special day of service to others by participating in effort to support the work of the Food Pantry Network of Licking County. Together we can do a ton of good.
To use the occasion of the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday to help alleviate hunger in Licking County through art, education and most importantly - service for others.
Collect two tons of food and $7,500 in donations.
About The Organization
We are a group of Granville residents inspired by Martin Luther King Jr’s vision of helping others. Our hope is that we can excite, and mobilize, you to make Martin Luther King Day a day of service. Help us make this more than a day off by doing one or more of the following.
- Donate non-perishable food items
- Participate in the Feed The Dream food drive by volunteering
- Make a cash donation to the Food Pantry Network of Licking County
- Share us on social media with hashtags #FeedTheDream and #GranvilleOH
- Make time for other community service throughout the year in Granville and the region
Feed The Dream Steering Committee
Rev. Stephen & Terri Applegate
Jeff & Niki Brown
Pat & Danielle Ford
Rev. John Kaufman
Alan, Joleen, Anna, Alexa & Ava Minton
Chuck Moore, Executive Director of Food Pantry Network of Licking County
Scott & Barb Scholten
Dr. David & Joanne Woodyard
Dr. Tom Worthman